Jumat, 05 Agustus 2016

Game of Throne (Beginning)

Are you an movie addict? or TV series addict? If you are, I guess you know about TV series that is Game of Throne. A legend TV series that started in 2011. That film shades of kingdom, an ancient story, struggle of the throne. Its a story when people on that era are mostly ruthless, cruel, inhumane, and barbarous. They kill people like they are an animal, disregard of human life. They worship the gods. They still do not know about The Creator, about the real and one only God. They still believe with magic, horoscope, and ancient incantations. 

When I watched that film, I was felt nuts. A head without the body, hands, kidneys, intestines are scattered in the field. Its disgusting. Yawk! They really mutilation the people. Split the body in two ! Can you imagine that?? Its so mean and barbarous. The director completely total make this so thriller. 

Overall this is a recommended film and I hope you not puke while watching. The film is a journey to get a throne. How they get back their justice, their happiness, their family. They revenge and survive. Build alliance and win the war. House Stark, Lannisters, Frey, Tully, and Targaryen, they combat and survive to defend their House. Innocent people killed. A slayer do not have life. Every woman be raped and poor people suppressed. 

I just think this world is never peace. The world before and after there is always devil, crime,  and oppression. Some people want to make this world to be a peaceful place, but the others actually do the opposite. So the cyclic is always like that. Some people try to build and the others destroy it. But I believe that the kindness is always win. Even this world full of devil there are still an angel try to destroy the darkness. They always war, the darkness and the goodness. So do we, inside our heart we always war. Tempted with the darkness, sin and worldly or try to defend the goodness. Its difficult to do. But, if we are a person who wants to change the world to a better place you must defend the goodness. 

The conclusion is there are a positive and negative about Game of Throne. And you always have your choices. :) 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar