Jumat, 05 Agustus 2016

Daily Activities

Hello. Today is my second day for practice. Happy to imagine that I am not missed it. The topic for today is MUSIC.
Do you have an interest with music? I guess everyone like it. Pop, classic, r&b, hip-hop, jazz, or rock. Which one do you prefer and love to listen?
I prefer classic and pop. hip-hop sometimes but not at all. However, I will listen all type of music as long as it sounds good.
Some people like classic, and more people don't. Somebody think its boring and old-school. But, yeah, I agree with that too. Its take a long duration and not cheerful.
But don't you know? The classic music is elegant. Its have a complicated and sharp melodies. I love classic music when I was joining to a choir when I was in Junior High School.
After that, I more know about this music when I joined to Magnificat Choir. Their sing a song from Bethoveen, Mozart, Handel, and many legend of composer. The song is hard to sing
and so many sheets. But that is the challenge. If we did it, if we solved the song we feel satisfied, happy and like we found an oase in a desert. Our soul like fill with an fresh water.
Since that, I do love classic music.

Today I finished coaching a choir. I'm bad-mood because kind of people in the team. They older than me, and I am coached them. I can bold to them because yeaah they all parents and I? Still
a kid for them. How can I warn them? They even don't deserved me. They also to the point and so mean when talking. I'm unusual with kind of people like them. One of them, I don't know his name,
He is not ever appreciate about what we've done. We still practice anyway and he said you not able to sing this song melodiously. What? Hellooo? Can you just give us your advice?
Which part we should repair? Which melodies is not correct? How should our expression? You can't say its not able to sing. Every song is able to sing. It depends to how you sing it. And, we are still practice anyway. Zzzzzz...
Break my mood, made me pip. You did it, Sir !!

However, I am actually love to sing. Moreover sing together. He's statement not made me surrender. But I'll prove you we can, we able to sing it melodiously. I just doubt you are there when we sing
the song hahhaaha.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar