Ehm. Okay. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jeklin Indriani Purba. I am female and single (of course). I am a geek person sometimes and a sanguin sometimes, so its depends on the situation. I don't know what is the advantage for making this blog. I just know that I want try to write again. But the difference is I want to write it in English. Why ? Of course for practice and increase my English skill. My English is so terrible. haha. So, I learn with this. Practice everyday write in English at least two paragraph. I am sorry for the spam (?) and if you find out my horrible grammar, please forgive me :) And also I receive your advice or critics with pleasure.
Soooo, what's the topic for today? What's about scholarship?
Everyone must have a desire for get a scholarship, right? I do. I got scholarship in college, but its not until you graduate. Its just a year. And I have read an amazing scholarship. Its FULL-ALLOWANCE. All of your expenses is paid. The scholarship is LPDP (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan). Wow!! But the requirments is not easy. You have have score minimum : 550 TOEFL-ITP for study abroad or IELTS 6,5. HAHAHAHA. You must write an essay with minimum words 500 - 700 and they determine the topic.
I really want that scholarship. Because one of my dream is I want to study abroad to USA or England. Its like impossible for me. I'm not that clever, my English as you see, standard. Not even close for medium. But, yeah this is my dream. I must try it. Although, the maximum age is 35 y.o. There is so much time to prepare myself. So I deserve for it when it comes. I also asking for His permission, "Will You with me Lord? Will You bless my dream?" I want Him with me in my journey, my preparation, and every my dream. I will try my best and then I give it to Him. He will decide and I am sure He will give the best decision. Because He know me more than I am.
So, this day I will prepare. increase my skill, knowledge, and the most is attitude. Waw, I have write four paragraphs in my first. So, maybe enough for today :D And I will write again with another topic tomorrow. See you and God bless you :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar